.

.

7.24.2009

Special Thanks

Hi!

I've noticed that I've got some visitors from United Kingdom, USA, Hungary, Switzerland, even Russia. I want to thank you all. It's absolutely fantastic to find that people in London, UK, or Tychy, Poland come back to my page.

I really would like to writte some posts in english and spanish for you to understand me and comment, but my english isn't good enough for that. Anyway, I'll try soon.

Thanks for all the support in Europe. Especialmene a España (Madrid, Valencia y Barcelona) , special thanks to UK (London and Manchester). Thanks people in Netherlands and Canada.

Gracias Sudamérica (Colombia, Argentina y Chile)

Mercia Canada, merci France.

Muchísimas gracias a quienes dejan sus comentarios, son seguidores de la página o me han recomendado alguna vez, sigan así jejeje ^^

Well, enough of this...

Bye!

2 comentarios:

Plasmakiss said...

Hi Pawi!!!!

I like your blog, it will become one of my regulars. Thanks for letting me know :)

Cynthia

Pawi said...

Thanks! I'm waiting more of ypur comments.