.

.

3.26.2010

Wake Up - Arcade Fire


Hey!

Una de las canciones de Where The Wild Things Are por Arcade Fire:


(La letra viene en el video también)

Somethin filled up
my heart with nothin,
someone told me not to cry.

But now that Im older,
my hearts colder,
and I can see that its a lie.

Children wake up,
hold your mistake up,
before they turn the summer into dust.

If the children dont grow up,
our bodies get bigger but our hearts get torn up.
Were just a million little gods causin rain storms turnin every good thing to rust.

I guess well just have to adjust.

With my lighnin bolts a glowin
I can see where I am goin to be
when the reaper he reaches and touches my hand.

With my lighnin bolts a glowin
I can see where I am goin
With my lighnin bolts a glowin
I can see where I am go-goin

You better look out below!

Vayan a verla la película, escuchen el soundtrack, no se arrepentirán ^^

Bye!

0 comentarios: