.

.

8.28.2009

The Beatles RockBand Tracklist


Hey!



I'm so excited!!



Here it is the tracklist:

-->
Singles:
“I Want To Hold Your Hand”
“I Feel Fine”
“Day Tripper”
“Paperback Writer”
“Revolution”
“Don’t Let Me Down”

Please Please Me:
“I Saw Her Standing There”
“Boys”
“Do You Want To Know A Secret”
“Twist and Shout”
With the Beatles:
“I Wanna Be Your Man”
A Hard Day’s Night:
“A Hard Day’s Night”
“Can’t Buy Me Love”
Beatles For Sale:
“Eight Days a Week”
Help!:
“Ticket To Ride”

Rubber Soul:
“Drive My Car”
“I’m Looking Through You”
“If I Needed Someone”
Revolver:
“Taxman”
“Yellow Submarine”
“And Your Bird Can Sing”
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band:
“Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band/With a Little Help From My Friends”
“Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds”
“Getting Better”
“Good Morning Good Morning”
Magical Mystery Tour:
“I Am The Walrus”
“Hello Goodbye”
The Beatles (White Album):
“Dear Prudence”
“Back In the U.S.S.R.”
“While My Guitar Gently Weeps”
“Birthday”
“Helter Skelter”

Yellow Submarine:
“Hey Bulldog”
Abbey Road:
“Come Together”
“Something”
“Octopus’s Garden”
“I Want You (She’s So Heavy)”
“Here Comes the Sun”
Let It Be:
“Dig a Pony”
“I Me Mine”
“I Got a Feeling”
“Get Back”
Love:
“Within You Without You/Tomorrow Never Knows”

With a Love's Song, great!!



The game will have 45 tracks and, with  lucky, some surprises.



The Beatles: Rock Band launches on 9th September for PS2, PS3, Wii and Xbox 360.

12 days!

09.09.09

What do you think? Well, we have to be pacient and wait. Tomorrow never knows.

Good Night!

1 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

Oh! cielos que ya salga!!! y que por arte del azar tenga dinero para comprarlo.
Gracias por la información.